The actual lyrics that head The Circle of Life are
Nan ts’ngonya ma bakithi baba sithi hm ingonya ma
(Here comes a lion, father. Oh yes, it’s a lion)
These are Zulu lyrics written for The Circle of Life by Lebo M., who hails from South Africa.
The more you know!
- jesseleedavis likes this
- signature89t likes this
- sciencefictiondoblefeature likes this
- hbdangela reblogged this from petrabrokanian and added:
- iamjustsyd reblogged this from petrabrokanian and added:
- afarawaysong likes this
- taeshavmandrew reblogged this from petrabrokanian and added:
- kerlinquallb likes this
- forgivethewickedness likes this
- brbembracingmysorcerer likes this
- petrabrokanian posted this